Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Clayton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Clayton

Hey Mike,
    This is Mark Martinez
    Question for you pertaining my degree plan. I have transfer credit for ARTS 2356 Fine Arts Photo I from SAC, does this class credit for ARTS 2357 Intro to Photography. I need to know when we can get together to go over my degree plan.
    Thanks

Originally posted by mmartinez View Post
    Hey Mike,
    This is Mark Martinez
    Question for you pertaining my degree plan. I have transfer credit for ARTS 2356 Fine Arts Photo I from SAC, does this class credit for ARTS 2357 Intro to Photography.
    More than likely, yes.
    Originally posted by mmartinez View Post
    I need to know when we can get together to go over my degree plan. Thanks
    Come talk to me in the Fall.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

update

Well the thing is I'm registered for Arts 2357 and if I don't need it then I want to drop it. I was looking over my degree plan sheet and the only thing that looks needed is Spanish II and Senior Portfolio. Its just the transfer classes from SAC that I do not know if they are set in stone of replacement towards the plan.
      Thanks

Comment

We can do the substitution for the Photography. So you can drop it if you'd like to.

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

update

Thanks Mike,
          I'll drop that class and during the fall semester I'll talk to you about my degree plan. One more thing, Is there a class I can take to prep my portfolio besides Senior Portfolio.

Comment

You can take APP again.

Comment

If I take this class is it a focus on getting everything I done and helping bring my portfolio together or will I just do the projects giving for that class. I just I have several boxes of work and other thiings such as paintings and stuff that may or may not be included. Thats just the problem.

Comment

As far as a portfolio prep class is concerned, there is not one. In the Senior Portfolio class you spend a fair amount of time redoing (or reprinting) your work.

APP would allow you to add more work, but not refine the work that you've already done.

There is nothing that says that you can't do it on your own and ask us for feedback from the faculty, or use The Easel to get a wider range of feedback from both us and the students.

Comment

sounds good

That sounds good.
                  Thanks
                  Have a good summer.

Comment

Working...
                  X