Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Payne 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Payne 2

Yall check out Max Payne 2? did you know that the title is called Fall of Max Payne? Man thats gonna a pretty easy boss battle, I wouldnt even have to touch my keyboard! HAHA get it!? "Fall of MAX payne" "easy boss battle" hahahah!!... that was a joke..

--_-- .. ok I'm gonna go eat some noodles now.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

LOLOL. MAN THATS EXACTLY IT!

I tried it out for about an hour up to chapter 5 of part 1 and deleted it from my hard drive.
      Its definitely an improvement from the first game, as far as graphics, sound FX, and a weeeeeeeee bit for the game play. When Max has the shot gun, he goes, blam, blam, and then does this turn around move, and then blam! yeah like woa.

I find that the best part of this game is capping the civilians, there's a few in every level. I think its more fun killing the civilians then the actual enemies, cause they dont moan and cry like a BitX when they die. Well not as bad as those uber bad guys.

Its fun and funny, like this one part where you are going throuhg the apartments (real time gameplay), and there's this old lady where this bad guy comes in and she goes" Oh no you dont this is my apartment!" and she blast the guy away. And then i come in and she goes "Oh you're from the LA PD, Ididnt want to shoot the man but I have the right to protect my home, I have another shotgun like this, you can have it if you want?" So in the mean time I'm searching her room, and I find the old bag was lying, and then I walk up to her and shes like all Grandmaish "ooooh .. what a nice young man" ANd BLAM! I Cap her in the head with my Eagle. Not a sound, it was silent death. See1?? why cant those mafia retards do the same thing, instead of wailing BLAHAAHAAALLOALALAOAL hssssss.. bleh.. and then plok.. they're dead.
      Jeez. And its cool when you shoot the old ladies in the head, I like the sound of it, its like shoot them twice in the head "jnk.. jnk" Really cool.

And then like there are boxes and and gass tanks like that now, that if they are piled and you move into them they will topple. ANd of course if you shoot the gas tanks, they will blow up enemies and crap.

As for Story so far it seems generic, like most sequels to movies, where they feed off what we;ve already seen in the first movie.
      The chick that you see in picture with Max on the cover of the game is, Mona, the same assassin chick that got killed trying to save him and her body was left in the elevator.

Well its like some time later, and he's having flash back sof her and the story has to do with their intimate relation ship back in Part one which they now emphasize in part 2.
      The story is still boring me to death.

I give this game 10 out of 10 for the game play of shooting annoying old people that have nothing to do with the story.
      And a 1 out of 10 for repeating all this crap all over again. D00ds no one cares about story in these type of games, its too damn complicated and no one cares... Oh I already said that. And yes they have those stupid dream sequences again, now that the textures have highly improved, they dont look as bad as the first did. But still bad enough to bring back. just like everything else.

If yer smart, and want to buy a really kick arse bullet time game, get VIEWTIFUL JOE for GAMECUBE.. now that game... is shizznit.
      literally dudes I've never had so much fun WITH THE DEMO over and over. yeah and it gets better with the full version like totally.

If yer even smarter, you would say to yer self "screw Matrix ripp off games, I'm waiting for Half Life 2 and no other game matters more"
      Last edited by Will; October 18, 2003, 06:31.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Will... tomorrow I want you to go outside with a pencil and your sketch pad and draw the flowers in your neighbor's front yard.

;)

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Clayton
          Will... tomorrow I want you to go outside with a pencil and your sketch pad and draw the flowers in your neighbor's front yard.

;)
          No doubt. Man will, you seriously need to play less serious video games and get in touch with your peaceful side.

Comment

Well I tried before, when I was in SAC I took Tai Chi.
            but my instructor was like "Will, yer doing a great job, but your Tai Chi is like Kung FU!"

And then during the meditation, everyone would be in touch with their inner selves, and then my instructor was like, " So how does everyone feel." Me obviously being the most enthusiastic of all my classes said, "Well, I envisioned myself shooting a bunch of terrorists with an M-16." Then my buddy Roland punched me in the arm and said, " Dude, you seriously need to stop playing Counter Strike."

I've tried all that Chinese stuff, ironically being Chinese that stuff dont work for me. Should I try acupuncture? I'm afraid I'd be so hyperactive I'd be squirming, spaz out, fall off the table and the needles will impale me.
            I dont think that would be good.

Man this Ibyuprofin stuff is awesome. I could take ten of these, and someone could shoot me, and I could still be doing backflips!

Btw, why does everyone say I need to take ridalin?
            -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Strict meditation in a secluded place where when a tree falls, there definetly isnt anyone around to hear =). Or draw in those areas, Im sorry the city has no places like that that I could find. Luckly a farmhouse is a nice place to do that stuff. I need a refuge maybe twice a year.

Comment

So today I had my last prescribed pill of Ibyuprofin and I'm getting really emotional about it. I'm going to miss the good 'ol days.

I love you IB you are my everything.

Yoouuu.. arrreee soooo Bootifool... tooo meeeeee.... can't you seeeeeeee... you are everything I askkkedd.. ffoooorr you are everything I neeeeEeeeEEeeeEEd. Yoouuu are sooo damn
                IByu-tifool to meeeeeeeeEEEeeeEEEeeEEEeEE!!

I'm considering joining UIW's lead choir group, I think that last pitch will get me in.
                -Tyler Durdan

Comment

yeah... yeah... yeah... but did you go outside and draw flowers like we recommended?

Comment

thats a really beautiful picture, I'll try it when I get home today, and I'll post the results.
                    -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Working...
                    X