Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iTunes for Window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iTunes for Window?

iTunes for Windows, what will steve think of next?

Well I downloaded the PC version of iTunes and it runs pretty slow on the PC. I am running DSL connection so Internet Speed should not be a factor. However I like the look and feel for iTunes for windows, and even some of the PC programer that I work with really appreciate how clean the browser looks. They say that the browser is based on QT technology, which should in itself make it platform independent!

Way to go Apple!
    iTunes

man I like your quote!!!! but hey, the iPod now is available for the pc, why not the tunes to go with it?

Comment

I agree brother!

Why Not! That is a big step Apple has taken is sort of a symbolic victory for the Mac to take over the throne held by Microsoft. Now all we need is for Steve jobs to make the Apple affordable and then maybe that would spell the end for Bill Gates and his kingdom!

Where else can Bill Gates go? That is the one million dollar question?

The problem is that Bill Gates is getting lazy, and in fact they are dedicating most of their free time fixing the junk OS they have now. Just yesterday they announced 4 major flaws that Windows has! What a joke! They might be doing something to fix it, but it might be a little too late! Only time will tell? I remember about four years ago people were saying the same thing about Apple, but Steve jobs came back and rescued the Mac with new hardware design and OS, which is built on a Unix foundation.... So we cannot just count out MS. Only time will tell?

Remember when your on the top you have only one place to go and that is down.

Comment

Now I have it on both my G4 and my PC!

No more WinAmp or WMP!!!!!!!
        ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Indeed Indeed. I will say that Bill Gates is no longer the chief executive, its some other jerk who doesnt know when to quite. Also Apple secretly sued bill for his infringment of there OS for some handsom settlements. On top of all things he isnt the richest man in the world. Sam Walton of Wal Mart corp is worth over 95 billion!!!!! man thats some freakin profit for a store that sells alot of junk. but I digress, due to animatics being due next week.

Comment

Roman Empire!

Even the Roman Empire fell!

Comment

iTunes? 99cents a song? I have to pay for music? I could buy a double cheese burger with that. Or call that guy from Full House that did the commercial, and tell him that he needs to retire from show business, by using that 10-10-220 number.
              It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
              -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Personal Preference!

I take mine with cheese! and a double order of fries!

Comment

One million PC dowloads; One million songs sold
                  ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
                  X