Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advising Day - April 19th, 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advising Day - April 19th, 2007

Advising Day is Thursday, April 19th. It will be held in JB 126 (as usual).

The scheduled times are as follows:
    Seniors - 90+ hours - 9 AM

Juniors - 60-89 hours - 11 AM

Sophomores - 30-59 hours - 1 PM

Transfer Students and Special Cases - 3 PM

Portfolio Review Information Meeting (w/ Advising) - All First Year CART Students - 4 PM

There will be free pizza (courtesy of the Dean of SIMD) in the lobby at Noon.

If you have any questions, please ask one of the profs.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

What this typically means is what you will be in the Fall - not what you are now. So if you'll be a Senior in the Fall, come at 9:00 am, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Watkins View Post
      What this typically means is what you will be in the Fall - not what you are now. So if you'll be a Senior in the Fall, come at 9:00 am, etc...
      so the pizza will be there early???

you know that the only reason I come to your skool !!

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

okay i have a question about the principles of marketing class... it says in the course catalog that it's a master's class and the instructor's signature is required... is that right?
        Erica

Comment

what classes are cancelled for advising day... is it just morning/day classes?
          The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

Yes, just morning and day classes are cancelled. Night classes still meet.

As for the marketing class, it looks like that's the case.

Comment

Erica,
              You could probabaly ask Professor Newton in the Nursing Building. Her office is on the first floor closest to the Gym.
              The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. -William James

Comment

Originally posted by erica1025 View Post
                okay i have a question about the principles of marketing class... it says in the course catalog that it's a master's class and the instructor's signature is required... is that right?
                Here is the official word from the instructor of the course:

Originally posted by Esmeralda De Los Santos
                BMKT 3331, Principles of Marketing, does not need the signature of the professor (error in schedule). ‘Master’ course indicates the class limit is 50. I hope this answers your questions for tomorrow.
                ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Professor Clayton I just wanted to make sure I understood correctly in class you said "for those taking like 12 hrs in Fall leave 9am-3pm MW open for CART Courses". If we pass the portfolio, do you sign us up for 2 CART courses for Fall 07 or just 1? I'm trying to figure out how many other classes I need to find to get my 12 hrs.

Comment

ooh ooh ooh i want free pizza... :)
                    The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

Samz4, we'll cover most of that tomorrow. For now, the idea is that you want to look at your schedule and leave the times open when the sophomore level courses would be. You can find these courses in the four year plan (http://www.cgauiw.com/forms.php#bfa).

Then, if you pass the portfolio review, we will register you for all the CART courses you need.

Comment

Oh okay thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X