Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aliens vs. Predator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens vs. Predator

Well with the release of Freddy vs. Jason it looks like we'll have another vs. movie. Although this movie I am really looking forward to but I don't know about the director and the fact that Stan Winston was not asked to do the special effects. Oh well, let's hope it's a good movie. I have been waiting for this movie for too long for it to flop so Hollywood do it justice. (fingers crossed) You can find some of the info here. Rumor has it that the teaser trailer may actually be shown with the rerelease of Alien later this month.
    Aliens vs. Predator August 6, 2004 http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/a/alienvspredator.php
    Can you hear me now?

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

Here's the featurette...

I'd feel more comfortable if it weren't Paul Anderson at the helm.

His portfolio consists of: Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil, Event Horizon, and Soldier.

*shiver*
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

yeah it should be the Wuchouski Borthers
      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Originally posted by Will
        yeah it should be the Wuchouski Borthers
        Yeah that would be wonderful... NOT! Larry and Andy are over-rated. They are one-trick ponies.

Back to the topic though; this is what this movie has going against it:
        • No Stan Winston
        • No Giger
        • No Marines
        • No Ripley
        • Nonesense plot
        • Script from the guy who brought us SHAFT
        • Stars Sanaa Lathan (Love and Basketball), Lance Henriksen (Millenium), Raoul Bova (Under the Tuscan Sun), and Ewen Bremner (The Rundown)
        • and Paul Anderson as director

Plus other rumors say that to make the money back, their target rating is PG-13.

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

yeah oh yeah and you forgot another thing thats going against them

- no Wuchouski Brothers
          -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Originally posted by Will
            Wuchouski
            W-A-C-H-O-W-S-K-I

Comment

wooo.. huuuu... huuuu... welll pardon me for not having my Webster's at hand during that time!

Sounds like a common Jewish last name, jeez, us asian, and euros have crazier names then that, its like they were systematically formulated to create onerous challenges for word puzzle freaks.

moo hah!

Go Woochi Brothers
              -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Working...
              X