Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash to the Core by Joshua Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash to the Core by Joshua Davis

Flash to the Core: An Interactive Sketchbook by Joshua Davis

This is a nice book for those who are looking for some flash tips and new techniques. It really ranges from the novice to the advanced. I really like this book because Joshua Davis provides some nice examples and explains things well.

Here's the link to it on Amazon.com... listed at $31.50

Here's his site:

He used to run www.praystation.com that was a website that was more of a Flash journal of ideas. He would come home everynight from work/school and spend 2-3 hours in Flash just trying to do something different and new. He had a calendar that we would update periodically (like every other day) with an example of what he had firgured out.

Jus the pure genius of his work was a marvel to look at, and when the book came out (which I heard a rumor he was doing) it was just awe inspiring.

I strongly suggest you check it out. Maybe Joe would be kind enough to bring it to class and let y'all puruse through it.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

it sounds really interesting...i'm gonna check out his site

Comment

i will bring this book to class next wednesday for everyone to look at.

Comment

Working...
        X