Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caption this (Finding Nemo edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption this (Finding Nemo edition)

In other forums I've been too, someone will post a funny picture and then ask for people to make up captions for the photo... so try this one:
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

"The popularity of clown fish has taken a drastic turn, but helped sales in Sushi joints around the world."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

My 2 cents!

“The new and improved cracker jacks for people who love Sushi, a surprise in every bite! “

"Just when you thought it was safe to return to the lagoon, you get chopped and stuffed in raw Sushi!”

“Now that is the way to goooo!”

“This is clown fish on Sushi!, Say no to Clown Fish”

Sorry I could not help it!

Comment

Heh

How about...

"Found Nemo."

heh
        (JIHAUS = Ben Yumol)

Comment

heh,

"finding sushi"

This sushi is a little fishy.

Comment

Re: Heh

Originally posted by JIHAUS
            How about... "Found Nemo."
            I'd be laughing... but if you look at it, it's Marlon... Nemo's dad! ;)

Comment

Bah, didn't see that...Woulda been good too. Oh well. Someone photoshop him into Nemo so that my quote would fit...heh heh...
              (JIHAUS = Ben Yumol)

Comment

Nemo's Dad

I'd be laughing... but if you look at it, it's Marlon... Nemo's dad!

Like you can really tell that it was Nemo's dad! They all look the same to me!

Comment

New dish added to menu. John Lasseter forgot to tip the waiter on his last visit.
                  It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
                  -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Re: Nemo's Dad

Originally posted by BigPoppaPump
                    Like you can really tell that it was Nemo's dad! They all look the same to me!

Comment

Hey Marlin look I can read.....For .aaages... 3... aann d.. up
                      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
                      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Ooh, that is a harsh picture. "Fish are friends, not food!"

Comment

Nemo's Dad

My mistake! I found this image of Nemo, and you are correct that it is Nemo’s Dad. I will be the bigger person to admit that I was wrong!

Yeah it looks like Nemo has bigger eyes!

Comment

Sorry, haven't thought of a caption yet, but how do we know that is really Marlon, I mean, what if it is an adult version of Nemo. I still think "Found Nemo" is the funniest caption yet.
                            Pi Studios

Comment

The funny thing is when the email was sent to me with the picture in it, the subject of the email was "They Found Nemo!". :lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X