Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wamp not working in JB 236

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wamp not working in JB 236

All of the computers, except the main one, would not run Wamp. We tried to start the server on all computers and could not get it to run. Please look into this for me. The next class is on Tues and we have to use the Wamp server.

Thanks
    Cameron Brooks

Jb236

All the machines have been given power user rights and we have checked WAMP and it is working fine. Please feel free to call me at ext. 2781 if you need anymore assistance.

Comment

When you tested Wamp did you try and go to the root php page at localhost? Wamp would start on all the machines but the services would never start. So the icon was always there but always red. When we would try and view the php pages we would just get errors.

My machine, at the front of the class, works and all of the services start when I right click the Wamp icon and say start all services.

Thanks for your help.
      Cameron Brooks

Comment

I just tested machines JB236-18 and JB236-17 and it starts up and runs beautifully.

I quickly made a db and a few pages and tested it. You should be good to go.

:up:
        ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

OK. Thanks to everyone for fixing and checking Wamp.
          Cameron Brooks

Comment

Working...
          X