Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registration Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Question

Prof. Clayton would you Pleeeeeeeeeez help me out? I tried to register online and I was able to register for all of my classes but 1, Visual Lang. I called the registrars office and they said there was a preq. hold. They need your signature to override the hold. I have you signature on the form advising earlier today. I'm at work all ready and I really cannot leave. The CRN # is 71639, 1301, 01, MW 1:10pm-3:50pm. So if you have time to help me I would greatly appreciate it, if not, I understand.
    Thanx
    John Q

Me Too!

Three of us, including myself, have the same problem that John had. What should we do about that? also, I guess my Dimensions of Wellness class required a signature, so can I just change the CRN to a different time, so I can have the class? Thanks for your help

Comment

Me Dos...

It won't let me register for my classes either. I only got Digital Imaging added. The others told me I had a pre-req error. Visual Language: 71639, Art & Beauty: 70194, and photography has a scheduling error. It says that it starts at 6:00, not 8:45 like stated. What do I do about this? Why set aside a photography class at 6:00 for design students when they are all going to be in their visual language class?
      "Hello babies. Welcome to earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies: God damn it, you've got to be kind."

Comment

Same here I'm trying to register for Visual Language and it says this:
        Registration Add Errors "PREQ and TEST SCORE-ERROR"
        What do we do if we can't register for the course and what happens if the class is already full?
        Help please asap.

Comment

same here!!!!

it cannot registere for my photography class it says 'CORQ_CART 1302 70399 REQ' but im pretty sure that i AM a CART major. additionally i am unable to register for visual language. the problem here is 'PREQ and TEST SCORE-ERROR.' I dont know what kinda test score it wants, but i am fulffilling my prereq's with the classes i am taking now.

Comment

same thing happened to moose
            enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

same is happenin to me y... i dont know...help me

Comment

Message from the Registrar:

It has been a very busy day checking pre-reqs for students and what we have found is that our pre-reqs are a mess. Faculty have told us that courses don’t require a pre-req and yet the pre-reqs we have in Banner are what we have in the catalog.
                Looks like the pre-reqs are all screwed up.

Looks like the alternative is to stand in line for it.

More info will be given when I get it.
                ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
                X