Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marie Antoinette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marie Antoinette

Good movie. Great sets, I'm guessing it was shot on location for the various castles, very intricate designs there.

you forgot to say how great jason schwartzman is. :D

Comment

He played his usual role. He's almost typecast now, or maybe that is all he can act like? Yeah, he was alright.

Comment

I have to go see this movie again, I saw it when it premiered in Paris (while in the World Graphics class) and it was in french! didn't understand a thing. Yeah they filmed the movie at Versailles where Marie actually lived in the 1700's.

Comment

I have to disagree with Janzer... I didn't like this movie. I left the theatre wanting more from it. Although the sets were amazing it didn't make up for the weak storyline.

Comment

I agree with you misty, i thought the movie sucked, the music didn't go with the movie at all! and no guillotine!!

Comment

Originally posted by magonzales
              I have to disagree with Janzer... I didn't like this movie. I left the theatre wanting more from it. Although the sets were amazing it didn't make up for the weak storyline.
              You hAd time to see this and not "A Mighty Wind"?!

It would have been cheaper and you would have laughed on purpose (and done a little research on the side).

;)
              ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos L.
                I agree with you misty, i thought the movie sucked, the music didn't go with the movie at all! and no guillotine!!
                I know!!! I'm not saying I wanted to see blood or anything but she could have showed the day of the killing. It would have been very interesting to see what went on that day.

oh btw Prof. Clayton I saw this movie last Sat. before I knew about "A Mighty Wind"!

Comment

Working...
                X