Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web Designer (that has passed Web II and needs Community Service hours)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Designer (that has passed Web II and needs Community Service hours)

If you have taken and passed Web II and would like to work on a non-profit website for community service hours, please email me within the next few days.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Is there a limit on the amount of hours we can get for this project?

And does working for any non profit website count for community service.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Erik
      Is there a limit on the amount of hours we can get for this project?
      I'm not sure, but I will ask and post back here.

Originally posted by Erik
      And does working for any non profit website count for community service.
      The Campus Ministry department is pretty broad with their description: Helping people in need through non-profit organizations that are consistent with the Mission of UIW. The core values of the mission are Faith, Service, Innovation, Truth and Education. I would think that if the group promotes those values it would be fine.

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

By the way... this position has been filled already (Kelley was fast on the draw!).

If I get another one, I'll post it here. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Clayton
          I'm not sure, but I will ask and post back here.

The Campus Ministry department is pretty broad with their description: Helping people in need through non-profit organizations that are consistent with the Mission of UIW. The core values of the mission are Faith, Service, Innovation, Truth and Education. I would think that if the group promotes those values it would be fine.
          Thats perfect I didn't know that before.

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Side note

If your not sure about anything that may count as volunteer hours just call campus ministry. Leave what/where the service hours are and they will give you the yes or no.

If you have to leave a message due to no answer dont sweat it they call back pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by ttech
              If your not sure about anything that may count as volunteer hours just call campus ministry. Leave what/where the service hours are and they will give you the yes or no.

If you have to leave a message due to no answer dont sweat it they call back pretty quick.
              Yeah I will have to give them a call becuase I am doing a website for a church on the side so instead of charging them I would much rather take the service hours
              Last edited by Guest; September 29, 2006, 15:24.

Comment

Working...
              X