Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X2: X-men United [Sat May 3; Santikos Embassy @ 5:30; $3.25]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X2: X-men United [Sat May 3; Santikos Embassy @ 5:30; $3.25]

The first movie of the Summer 2003 Season is....

X2: X-men United

At the Santikos Embassy Theater @ 5:30 PM on Saturday, May 3, 2003.

Box office opens at 11:00 AM, so get your tickets when you want, but the 5:30 show is the one we are shooting for. Afterwords we'll probably go to the Wingstop for munchies and chatting.

Here's a map of the location.
    Last edited by ProfClayton; April 29, 2003, 08:30.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

cant do friday night, ive got plans, but saturday might be cool.
    depends how much $ it is too :)

Comment

My vote's saturday too. That way Friday nights can still be date nights.

Saturday afternoon between 4 and 6 would be the best as shows are only $3.50 then. Plus then we'd get out at the perfect time for dinner. yum.....

I'm looking forward to the movie. Should be fun and should be fun to see everyone there................

Comment

Saturday between 4 and 6 would be great....

Comment

Woo!Yay!

I'll try to make it. (and not get lost)

~mojosalsa
          "I wouldn't sell any of your graphic design books. Now your english and science books...sell those and use the money to go drink" -Prof. Johnson

Comment

That sounds like a plan!!

I will try to make! I need a break from studying so hard!

Comment

On www.rottentomatoes.com X2: X-men United has an 87% approval rating (109 Fresh; 16 Rotten). That's really good for a Summer Blockbuster... Ebert gave it a :up: and said it was "Dumb, but good!" and gave it ***! :lol:

I'm stoked for this afternoon...

See ya there!

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Just got back from the movie... and boy, was it a lot better than the first one... in more ways than one.

Those in attendance: Roger, Marcella, Jennifer W., Adam, Alan and your's truly.

After the show we went over the Habenero Grill and stuffed ourselves and talked about all things movie for a good hour.

We all had a good time... I know I did.

... and not to spoil the movie, but...

It sure set it up for the Dark Phoenix Saga as the sequel!!!!

(Click and drag to select the text and read the spoiler!)

Comment

Working...
                X