Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we bring a friend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we bring a friend?

can we bring a friend?

You don't need my permission... its a public place and we aren't renting out the entire theater...

in other words... yes, you may.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

a "friend" eh? Well, I plan to bring my wife if she wants to see the movie. Hopefully you bring anyone who would be interested in the movie and talking about it afterward.

I think the point of going to see the movie together is not a class project or one with any specific curriculum in mind. I think its just to get us all together outside of the class so that we can be 'ourselves' and hang out. Oh, and the 3D people will all critique the effects - but other than that, it should just be fun. I think it was a brilliant idea by Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Watkins
        I think it was a brilliant idea by Mike.
        Thanks!

... and the Graphic Designers just sit around and wonder why the 3D folks are so weird... ;)

... then we critique the movie poster and candy packaging.

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Clayton
          Thanks!

... and the Graphic Designers just sit around and wonder why the 3D folks are so weird... ;)

... then we critique the movie poster and candy packaging.
          lmao :)

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Clayton

3D folks are weird?

Comment

3D folks are weird?
              Sorry let me rephrase that... "3D Folks are eccentric!"

(It's the designers that are a little weird.)

Comment

ah....I'd rather be weird.

Comment

yeah, ive been told i was weird...by mike. HEH

Comment

Originally posted by malMethod
                    yeah, ive been told i was weird...by mike. HEH
                    If I remember right... I said you were cracked. ;)

Comment

Hey...you're not 3D anyway are ya? Or are you a closet polygon junkie?

Comment

Hey...you're not 3D anyway are ya? Or are you a closet polygon junkie?
                        nah, im 3d-retarded.

Comment

I believe, the more politically correct term is "3d challenged"

Comment

I oughtta make an effort to join this, seeing as how I'm a big movie watcher. No doubt, since I'm a "polygonist" I'd find myself critiquing special effects, but I'm up for discussing anything else anyway. I also do look at plot and story in movies anyway. But yes, discussion is fun. Yes. Quite. Heh.
                            (JIHAUS = Ben Yumol)

Comment

Working...
                            X