Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil:Extinction Coming Sept. 07 of 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil:Extinction Coming Sept. 07 of 2007

Heck yes!! The next Resident Evil movie release date has been revealed but unfortunately the movie does not come out until September of next year...Here are some movie details..

Resident Evil: Extinction

Release Date: September 7, 2007
    Studio: Screen Gems (Sony)
    Director: Russell Mulcahy
    Screenwriter: Paul W.S. Anderson
    Starring: Milla Jovovich, Oded Fehr, Mike Epps, Ali Larter, Chris Egan, Ashanti, Iain Glen, Sienna Guillory, Spencer Locke, John Eric Bentley, Chris Durand
    Genre: Action, Horror
    MPAA Rating: Not Available
    Official Website: Not Available
    Review: Not Available
    DVD Review: Not Available
    DVD: Not Available
    Movie Poster: Not Available
    Production Stills: Not Available
    Plot Summary: The second sequel to the $100 million hit, "Resident Evil: Extinction" is again based on the wildly popular video game series and picks up where the last film left off. Alice (Milla Jovovich), now in hiding in the Nevada desert, once again joins forces with Carlos Oliveira (Oded Fehr) and L.J. (Mike Epps), along with new survivors Claire (Ali Larter), K-Mart (Spencer Locke ) and Nurse Betty (Ashanti) to try to eliminate the deadly virus that threatens to make every human being undead... and to seek justice. Since being captured by the Umbrella Corporation, Alice has been subjected to biogenic experimentation and becomes genetically altered, with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity. These skills, and more, will be needed if anyone is to remain alive.
    ooooh! chocolate.... O_o

Ooops i forgot...

Here is a picture of Alice!!
    ooooh! chocolate.... O_o

Comment

*sigh* a whole year till this one comes out

After finals the Xbox 360 Elite will be mine!!!

Comment

I love those shorts

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Originally posted by Otaku_Zero
          I love those shorts
          amen!
          enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Working...
          X