Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Protector (starring Tony Jaa; 9/8/06)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Protector (starring Tony Jaa; 9/8/06)

Check out the trailer.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Finally some one just a bit different from Jackie Chan, was getting sick of him, especially since he sold out to Disney, and Jet Li's wire fighting seems to be kinda repetitive.

This is pretty much the same story of Ong Bak, but boy it looks intense.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Comment

want to see it!!
      enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Looks awesome, can't wait.
        JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

The editing was horrendous. The story had some interesting thing at the core of it, but was comparable to eating chili and tasting toothpaste. The fight scenes were definitely a bit different, which was nice. This guy is totally like jackie chan jr. when it comes to bouncing off of things, worming through little openings, or "walking/running" up walls. One interesting thing, was a fight scene that followed the main character with a single camera, for a few minutes, no cuts.

The amount of bones broken had me laughing in stitches. I would wait for this to go to the dollar movies, or rent it. Definitely not worth paying 6 dollars on though. But, if you are a fan of this kind of thing, definitely something to watch! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but would have enjoyed it more having spent less :D

Comment

I saw the movie and loved every minute of it. I suggest you don't see it if you have a weak stomach when it comes to twisted arms and ankles or seeing rare animals being cooked and eaten.
            ooooh! chocolate.... O_o

Comment

Watched this movie again today. Great fighting
              Last edited by vtecjerry; September 8, 2007, 10:33. Reason: Sorry for bumping an old thread........Again
              About to start life @ the SMU guildhall :D

Comment

Working...
              X