Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graduation Packets coming in two weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graduation Packets coming in two weeks

I talked to the registrar's office today (at the request of several Seniors in a hurry to get out of here... ahem... Kelley) and asked when the Graduation Packets are being distributed.

Since today is the last day to add/drop classes, they are going to run the list at the beginning of next week and then put the packets together and send them to us.

Those packets are for those students with over 90 hours and anticipating graduation in Spring 2007 or Fall 2007.

Just thought you'd like to know.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

hehehehe.... how odd this world is. I bug you constantly and the day you finally do it is the day i finally do it. I talked to the registrar as well and found out the exact same information. I also talked to the advising center and the say we need to "apply to our major".... ummm... yeah... why? She said they start doing it next month... and that its different then declaring a major. Do CART students have to do this? She said its so they can audit and stuff to make sure we have the right classes taken and know what classes we need and stuff...
    The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

Declaring a major and applying to the major are two different things.

Just fill out the form and let them deal with it.

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

I was wondering the same thing.

so basically, I should be expecting a letter next week saying that you guys have a graduation packet for me.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Originally posted by Otaku_Zero
          I was wondering the same thing.

so basically, I should be expecting a letter next week saying that you guys have a graduation packet for me.
          We are not allowed to "give" them to you unless you "ask" us for it.

It sounds stupid, I know.

Comment

Well we are officially "ASKING" so give'em when you get'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz we want'em!!!!!!!!!!!!
            The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

I never said that you'd "give" it to me, just that you would have it :)

Besides I've already "asked" for it once.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Are Grad Packs the same as the ones in our folders that we get during registration becuase I took that one. Also did I already miss the no penalty deadline for spring graduation?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik
                  Also did I already miss the no penalty deadline for spring graduation?
                  No. Today was the deadline for Fall 2006.

Comment

may I have one please:ouch:

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Yeaahhh!, been waiting too long for these...:D
                      JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

"asking"

well i'm asking too!! so when you get em i want mine!! :banana:

Comment

Working...
                        X