Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internship: Bauhaus (SA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internship: Bauhaus (SA)

Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself my name is Lydia Rodriguez and I am the Operations Manager for Bauhaus Software here in San Antonio Texas.

Our company is looking for an Internship program through our local Universities here in San Antonio.

Let me tell you little bit about Bauhaus Software so you will have an idea of who we are and what we are all about.

Founded in 2003, Bauhaus is a company dedicated to the art and development of 2D animation, and produces award-winning animation programs that enable artists to freely create. A few of our customers you may have heard of they are PIXAR, Disney, Cartoon Network, DreamWorks and Film Roman just to name a few.

Bauhaus currently develops market, and sells cross-platform, cost-reducing solutions for studios, educational institutions, and individual animators. In addition to direct and web-based sales, Bauhaus sells its product through a worldwide reseller and distributor partner network.

Bauhaus plans to continue to rapidly develop and expand its product offering, grow its consulting and retail sales, and selectively pursue opportunities to leverage its technology through the development of new distribution channels.

As a corporation, Bauhaus is dedicated to maintaining a fun and energetic environment, as well as a dedication to honesty and integrity with our clients and our partners. We are located in beautiful downtown San Antonio, just a few blocks away from the world-famous Texas Alamo.

With the rapid growth we have been experiencing we are currently in need of interns that will work under our Marketing and Research & Development departments.

We look forward to hearing from you and if this is not the correct email for Interns then please forward this to the appropriate person or persons.

Thank you again for your time and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Lydia Rodriguez
Working...
X