Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internship: Bromley (SA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internship: Bromley (SA)

Good Afternoon,

I am the HR Generalist for Bromley Communications and oversee our internship program. I would like to extend our internship opportunities to bilingual students that would like to intern for the largest Hispanic advertising company in the US. The traditional resume submissions include computer graphics, art, Spanish, communications, business, pr, and marketing majors. Resume submissions are not limited to these majors. I have attached the following link, if you would like to find out more about the company.

Our requirements include proof of course credit and work 10-20 hours a week. Bromley Communications will pay for parking.

There are three phases to the selection process. In the first phase, the students submit resumes. Then students are selected as candidates for the internship and scheduled for an interview with a department supervisor. Finally, the interviewers will select interns based on interview outcome. I will call candidates and extend the internship opportunity.

Remind students to submit there resumes ASAP because the positions fill fast. Attached you will find the job description for the internship. Feel free to contact me at any time to discuss further.

Best Regards,

Ruben Hernandez

Ruben Hernandez
    Human Resources Generalist
    Bromley Communications
    401 E. Houston St.
    San Antonio, TX 78205
    Office 210-244-2130
    Fax 210-244-2410
Working...
X