Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I.D. Student Design Review (Competition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.D. Student Design Review (Competition)

Student Design Review

Instant Fame

Entries are currently being accepted for I.D. magazine's 2006 Student Design Review.

We are searching for the best work from design schools around the world in four categories:

* Industrial Design
    * Graphic Design
    * Interactive Design
    * Miscellaneous

One Best of Show winner will get US $1,000 in cold, hard cash. Plus, all winning projects will be posted on the I.D. website (www.id-mag.com) with links to winners' online portfolios, and will be featured in the I.D. September/October 2006 issue. We'll even help expose winners by sending 1,000 copies of that issue along with introductory letters to leading design firms, Fortune 500 companies, and recruiting firms, so potential clients and employers can get a look at their winning work!

The 2006 Student Design Review is open to any student enrolled in a collegiate-level design program (undergraduate or graduate), anywhere in the world. All entries were the result of a classroom/academic assignment, and must have been designed/completed during the 2004-2005 academic year.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page
Working...
X