Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xmen 3 End Credits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmen 3 End Credits

Now that the Spurs have lost, we can look forward to something that really matters

XMEN 3

basically stay after the credits, I believe theres a small preview for Wolverine. the next Xmen Movie. I could be wrong, but there is something at the end you dont want to miss.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

k, where is everyone goin to see it and at what time???

Comment

and where is the post movie party/bash goin to be at... my vote is somewhere on the riverwalk!!!

Comment

sure if you hook me up with some drinks. i'm brizzoke. need to get me a job.

Comment

Eghh, either they dont have all the times it will be showing, or they rnt expecting much of a crowd

I am thinking the one at 1010. Fri morning I can go buy tickets, so if you would like me to pre buy your tickets just put your name and how many you want. But if you do make sure you go cuz i aint tryin to buy tickets for nuthin. So yeah, ur name and how many tickets you want, and again this is for fri nigt at 1010.

Comment

Deadline is thurs night by midnight...

Comment

I'm out, I'm going to el paso to visit a friend for the weekend. We can throw sand at passing cars and stuff.

Comment

saw it 11 oclock showing. ... was incredible. boy they had a number of studios work on this flick including Weta, and Framestroe CFC

and yes you must stay till after the credits, there is a surprise.

there was lots of action. great effects good story, but I just wish there was more, and hate the idea that this is the last Xmen movie. Go see it, totally worth watching.
                It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
                -Tyler Durdan

Comment

It was good, but not great. Effects were awesome. I just wish Brian Singer had stayed to direct it.

But yes, remember to stay afterwards!

Comment

im heading to the drive in tonight to see it!! I cant wait!!! I will be sure to stay past the credits! :)
                    The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

Can't wait to see it. I didn't know San Antonio has a drive-in? Where's it at?
                      JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

suppose to be seening it next friday... can;t wait... i want to see beast and arc angel.. o yeah of course Phoenix and Storm... btw was gambit in this one ?

Comment

Originally posted by SublimeOne
                          Can't wait to see it. I didn't know San Antonio has a drive-in? Where's it at?
                          its mission drive in... been around forever. Its located on the Southside of Mission Pkwy and Roosevelt... right by the mission San Jose.
                          The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

The drive in is cool... no theres no gambit unfortunately... and I do hope they make more xmen movies. Great movie, go see!!!

Comment

X-men 4 is on its way...

I just pray that they get Bryan Singer back...

Comment

Working...
                              X