Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superman Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman Returns

and so the new man in blue tights and red speedo finally gets his first full fledged trailer.

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

we watched that today before cams T-R digital imaging class (i was trapped by hail)... kinda cool... looking forward to seeing it... hopefully i can enjoy it without trying to pick apart the special fx

Comment

yea well it doesnt look too blatently obvious like King Kong... man that was a bore. Its one thing for you to sit there and pick it apart because the scenes are slow and boring, its another if the scenes are fast, intense, and exciting, and definitely live up to what special fx are made for, which is to not over saturate the over all content of the film.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

this doesn't look appealing to me at all. for one, i'm not a superman fan, and two, i never liked the old supeman movies either. but i'll probably see it anyway.
        Pi Studios

Comment

Here's the LARGE-sized new trailer that is premiering with MI3 this weekend: http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/sup...er2/large.html

Really harkens back to the original Christopher Reeves film if you ask me. I still don't like the idea that Lois has a kid. And Batman > Superman. But I'll probably see this probably because there's nothing much this summer that looks interesting...
          "If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

Comment

same link I posted at the start of thread dude
            -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Gah, I thought that was the teaser. :p
              "If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

Comment

Alex check your email! I still need an answer on the project for aesthetics from you and matt and ben!

Comment

it was good .. i liked the effects .. wouldnt buy though ..
                  enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Working...
                  X