Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conference Presenations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference Presenations

Here is a list of the students eligible for presenting at the Student Conference Report Seminar next Thursday, May 4th @ 7:30 PM.

Creative Summit
    • Lauren
    • Misty
    • Jacqueline
    • Jon
    • Matt
    • Cynthia
    • Elise
    • Eddie
    • Susana
    • Danielle
    • Mark

DSVC Student Show
    • Pat
    • Susana

NAB
    • Nicole

... and as far as I know, no one attended SXSWi or the Design in the Fast Lane, so if anyone did, please drop me a note.

An email will be sent to each of you tonight with details about the presentation.

While not worth as much, you can give the presentation to your individual class in liue of the seminar. If you want to go this route, talk to Professor Fagan or me.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

As a follow up to the post on who can do the presentations about the design conferences, here is the information about the content:

5 to 10 minutes length. Have your information and presentation ready to roll when you get to seminar. Test it to be sure everything works if you are doing something in Flash, Power Point etc.

Be specific about what you learned and from whom.

How will this experience affect your learning and your work?

What will you "teach" or share with those people who did not attend?

The point of doing this is to share a learning experience. Be organized and be specific. Evaluations will be made on content and presentation. Those of you doing this for extra credit, please tell the appropriate instructor that you want the extra credit points applied to that class. Pleas do this before the start of the class (before your presentation).
    "No cape darling"

Comment

An email has just been sent outlining other details. Those of you in the first post, please check your mail.

(Danielle... your email bounced back to me.)
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

I didnt get my e-mail. at the lauwren@(remove)mac.com You could try cteel@satx.rr.(remove).com
        Last edited by Spooty; April 28, 2006, 09:54.
        At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

I'll forward my copy to you. let me know if you get it OK
          "No cape darling"

Comment

Thanks, got it. Quesiton, Misty, Susana and me are doing it as a group, as we went as a group. Should ours be longer then 10 min?
            At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

Hey Lauren and Misty,
              I hope you guys don't mind but I was thinking that I just want to do one presentation for the DSVC conference, since it was that one that I gat most out of it. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Suxa
                Hey Lauren and Misty,
                I hope you guys don't mind but I was thinking that I just want to do one presentation for the DSVC conference, since it was that one that I gat most out of it. :)

I think that those of you doing group things might plan on something just a bit longer. (maybe 15 minutes for 2 of you?). We just want to be sure that everyone gets a chance within the alloted class time.
                "No cape darling"

Comment

Yah, Suxa you should totally do DSVC. I want to know more about it!
                  and 15 min would be awsome.

Comment

Working...
                  X