Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GD Intern @ ROBOT (San Antonio, TX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GD Intern @ ROBOT (San Antonio, TX)

Click image for larger version

Name:	robot_internship.gif
Views:	1
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	312071

This is a pretty good gig. It's an unpaid internship, but Laura and the folks at ROBOT are kind and helpful. We've had students work with them before and they seemed to enjoy it. It is a chance to see the work you do out in the community.

I would recommend this to any of you.

San Antonio-based creative agency offering branding, strategic marketing & outsourced marketing services for businesses seeking accelerated growth & visibility.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

they do have nice stuff.. I should wait until I have everything together before I contact them shouldn't I. Should I actually send them one of my expensive promotional packages or a simpler version.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleC
      Should I actually send them one of my expensive promotional packages or a simpler version.
      Do you really even have to ask that question? ;)

Of course I would care enough to send the very best.
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

sorry, better to ask than to screw up..

Comment

One note about this one. It's not paid. ROBOT does some good stuff, and we've had them speak at Commercial Arts Seminar, but usually they work pretty slowly with interns, so don't expect to have a huge collection of work with high-end clients.....

Note that they list your "honed skills" as "Brainstorming, Research and Software Applications."

Comment

Working...
          X