Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet the Robinsons (CG) Disney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the Robinsons (CG) Disney

Explore all our Disney Movies to find Disney+ originals, classic and new upcoming films, and even Blu-rays, DVDs and downloads. Plus, find movies to stream now on Disney+ or Hulu.

those of you that are interested in being an animator...
    take note, those are some INSANE motion archs, absolutely incredible for just a freaking trailer,

Looks like a fun movie, cant wait!
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

hehe, gotta get me some caffeine patches too
    JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

awesome

Yeah the motions are insanely fun to watch ...so much to learn not enough time

Comment

nice. ... but what is it with the title? .... meet the barkers, meet the fockers, meet the parents.... and now ... meet the robinsons...

tedious ...
        enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

dude will you missed it.

at the disney booth here at siggraph this year they had the rigs of that hatter dude and the boy that you could check out. crazy stuff man, ill try and get some pics tomorrow before i leave.

Comment

Dang I'd love to see that
            It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
            -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Originally posted by Keiphus
              dude will you missed it.

at the disney booth here at siggraph this year they had the rigs of that hatter dude and the boy that you could check out. crazy stuff man, ill try and get some pics tomorrow before i leave.
              If you can, try getting a picture of the dependency graph for both of the characters. If it's a hands on thing try to disassemble them and see what makes them tick.
              箴 言 18:12
              敗 壞 之 先 , 人 心 驕 傲 ; 尊 榮 以 前 , 必 有 謙 卑 。

Comment

This movie was overhauled after John Lasseter took over the animation duties at Disney.

It's been pushed back from November 2006 and has a tentative March 2007 release date.
                ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Originally posted by Bucket
                  If you can, try getting a picture of the dependency graph for both of the characters. If it's a hands on thing try to disassemble them and see what makes them tick.

I snapped a few screen shots, they had a disney guy there showing what it could do... i asked him if i could take pics and he said... "im sorry i dont understand," and then kinda winked at me... I snapped 2 pictures then some other guy came over and asked me to leave.... lol. ill try and get them uploaded when they are developed. . (yes i shot film >.<)

Comment

Nathan Sumsion, the speaker for Oct 26th, is the lead designer for the video game that is tied to the movie.
                    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
                    X