Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Man (The end of the world is upon us)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Man (The end of the world is upon us)

... consider yourself warned.

The trailer

The movie page
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

oh no... i only watched a few seconds of the clip... yeah... that was enough...
    The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

:lol:
      JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

OMG, freakin hilarious... Funniest thing since White Chicks and Scary Movie!!! Ha, kinda retarded, but it is original and funny in it's own way. Ha, reminds me of the movie Blankman, where they are on like a talk show. Midget man gets up and grabs his chair to prove his super human strength, only to start to loose control of it and fall off the back of the stage, "Ohhh ohhh sh*tttt" Me and my cousin must have rewound that clip about 50 times... good times...

Comment

I didnt think White Chicks was very funny at all... I liked Scary Movie part 1, then Scary Movie part 2 was ok... part 3 sucked. I think the trailers for part 4 look promising but we will see. Maybe im just getting to old?!?
          The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

yeah white chicks did suck, scary movie one was ok, but that part with the chair was friggin funny man.
            JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

White Chicks to me was kind of a retarded movie, but it had its funny parts... The Wayans Bros r just funny... I do not think they did Scary Movie 3, and thats why it started to fall off or something like that?!?!?? But yeah, I am just commenting cuz I needed a break from my 3d, lol...

Comment

Working...
              X