Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about BFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about BFA

there are 27 3hr classes for the Graphic Design Track and 2 1hr classes
    .there are 46 hrs of Core classes
    27 x 3 = 81
    2 x 1 = 2

81+2= 83
    83+46=129

I thought it was gonna be more hours in the BFA...

what classes am i missing? ...
    Last edited by molina; April 12, 2006, 01:19.
    enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

wow! ... i got exactly that same number as this:

i really thought it was gonna be more...
    enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Originally posted by molina
      wow! ... i got exactly that same number as this:

i really thought it was gonna be more...
      The total hours to graduate from the University does not change much. What does change is that under the BFA you take more of those hours in Design and Design related courses rather than general education courses.
      "No cape darling"

Comment

ooo... thank you :D

Comment

In other words, the BFA is WAY more fun!!

And the extra hours, Roger, come in in homework time. hahaha More CGA courses = more homework than knock-off electives

Comment

yea ... sounds like lots of fun ... i trust these guys ... just do whatever fagan, clayton and watkins say ...

robin .. i was looking at my portfolio right now ... i like a lot of my stuff ... i might have to remount some stuff...

have a good break

Comment

Originally posted by rparker

And the extra hours, Roger, come in in homework time. hahaha More CGA courses = more homework than knock-off electives

.... yeah .. i rather ten times do cga homework than COMP II waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! ...

Comment

Originally posted by rparker
                rotflmao
                ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

I'm really interested in archery and was wondering if I could take that and still get the BFA? rotflmao

Comment

i got in archery ... i believe you can ... is full though ... as long as it is a PE class..

Comment

lol i was just joking, making fun of you :p

Comment

dang ... chihuahua...!

Comment

Working...
                        X