Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Graphic Artists Not Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Artists Not Safe

There was a drive by today around kinkos man, completly random!
    (cant find the exact news link but it was on Fox news just now)

I heard that she was hit in the back by a stray bullet that came through the window. She is in guarded condition. That's what I read somewhere.

That's so sad...
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

It is sad. Luckily it wasn't our Kinkos...apprantly it was at Huebner and I-10

The Story at KSAT's Website

Comment

Hug A Graphics Designer!

Who in their right mind would shoot at a graphics designer? We are the most friendly people on the face of the earth. Apparently you where right when you said that no one is safe – not even the lovable graphic designer.

But truthfully I was beginning to wonder if this was another one of those sniper killing! That’s is all San Antonio needs is a sniper on the loose! Its’ bad enough that we where number "ONE" in porkers living in San Antonio!

Comment

We don't know that it was a graphic designer. Right now, all we know is that it was someone making copies.

Comment

Scury!

Still the same that was a horrible act of violence!

Comment

Working...
            X