Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global Student Animation Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global Student Animation Awards

Welcome to the planet’s largest online library of animation, VFX and motion design.

You oughtta enter....

not through the school's comp's, block's it
    JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

man that would be great, too bad our music is not legitamate for this contest
      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

yeah....music....HEY! I think we had an opportunity for music once! What happened there? Oh yeah.....

Comment

Oooh... a story I would like to hear. :p

Comment

Basically went like this....Adam has good friend who is composer (works with full orchestras for all his composition). Adam approaches friend and asks if he'll do a composition on the cheap - friend agrees. Adam secures funding from the department. Adam goes to students with great festival-worthy projects and tells them of this opportunity with the caveat that they need to update their project and fix the problems immediately - as once it goes to the composer, there is no changing the project. Students don't make needed changes. Adam's friend moves onto other projects and Adam looses funding. Chance of original composition recorded with 50 piece symphonic orchestra is lost....

Pretty sad story, ain't it.

Comment

:(
              ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
              X