Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advising Day is April 25th (a Tuesday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advising Day is April 25th (a Tuesday)

Here is the info for ADVISING DAY!

Advising Day - April 25th - JB 126

GROUP ADVISING ONLY! COME AT YOUR APPOINTED TIME!

Seniors - 10:00 AM (90+ credit hours)

Juniors - 1:00 PM (60-89 credit hours)

Sophomores/Freshmen - 3:00 PM (< 59 credit hours)

Transfer Students/Special Cases - 4:00 PM

If you have any questions contact your advisor, or post it here.

Please note that the times are different than in the past. This is because they now are doing registration a bit differently. At 1:00 PM, in April 25th, Seniors (and only seniors) will be able to register online. At 3:00 pm, Juniors can register. At 5:00, everyone else can register online.
    Last edited by Professor Watkins; April 3, 2006, 10:18.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Would Angelo be considered a Junior or a Transfer Student/Special Case?

Beauty for ashes

Comment

Angelo? Whose Angelo?, OOOOH!!! ... hmmm... no nope, don't know an Angelo.
      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

I knew an Angelo once...

It really doesn't matter, since you won't be able to register until 3 PM anyways... and just for giggles, are you even back in the states yet?

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

whose got jello?
          JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

is the catalog for Fall 06 available?
            enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

found it ... class schedules are online now ...
              enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo Pardo
                Would Angelo be considered a Junior or a Transfer Student/Special Case?

oh I would think this angelo pardo person would be a very special case

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Question...

Looking at the BFA Sample plan...it shows another math course (Geometry)under Sophomore Fall. (And college algebra under Freshman) Under the core requirements we only need one math course. I guess my question is, are we required to take two math courses with the BFA?

Comment

Yes, you need both Algebra and Geometry and the Imagination. Algebra satisfies the university requirement and Geometry and the Imagination counts towards a design-related credit (needed for the BFA).

Comment

can we take calculus instead of that geometry one?

Comment

when were these geometry and imagination things added? Imagination's a course??!?!!, c'mon, what's that all about?
                        JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

Originally posted by SublimeOne
                          when were these geometry and imagination things added? Imagination's a course??!?!!, c'mon, what's that all about?
                          For students that are going to getting the BFA (who started in Fall '05), the course will be required.

If you choose to do the BFA track (instead of the BA that you started under) you would have to take the class. But that's only if you were getting the BFA.

Originally posted by molina
                          can we take calculus instead of that geometry one?
                          I don't believe that the calculus course would count as a design credit.

Comment

oh.....hehe, well that shut me me up, maybe I should have read up on that before hand. Thanks sir
                            JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

No prob Juan. ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X