Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pen Tool in Photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pen Tool in Photoshop

does the Pen tool in photoshop has the feather option as well as the lasso tool?
    enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

maybe I am wrong but when using the pen tool you must first rasterize the selection (which removes its vector state) then using the magic wand to select the object and then you can feather... someone tell me if there are other ways

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

whoa, you guys have a magic wand in your program? What else does it do?...hehe, j/k:lol:
      JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

thanks ... i got it:

-go to the "paths" window and right click on ur closed path made by the pen tool... then click on Make Selection and then it ask you for the pixels for feather.

hail pen tool...
        enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Once you draw the path you can simply right click, Make Selection, and there is a little box that says Feather... where you can feather it. =P

Comment

Working...
          X