Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Historia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historia...

Ok, I'm creating my blendshapes and tried to turn my history off but the soft mods are still leaving history (S's) visible on my heads. Is there any other solution to this, other than the ones I've exhausted?(meaning i checked every other menu). Otherwise, would it be possible to freeze transformations on my heads then delete history before creating the blendshapes and re-attaching the head?

*Edit_000: Nevermind about the freeze transformations thing, that doesn't work.
    *Edit_001: Ok, I tried selecting the heads, deleting history by type(not All by type) and created blendshapes and that worked. Only thing is I don't know if this will present any future problems after I rig...?
    Last edited by SublimeOne; March 24, 2006, 18:59.
    JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

If you're just creating blendshapes and have not actually used the Creat Blendshape command, you can delete history all along the way. Do no freeze transformations as it causes all sorts of problems. Select your edited blendshapes, and delete the history for each. This will get rid of all of your Soft Mod handles and leave you with clean blendshapes.

Then, when all the stuff is clean, you can create the blendshape connection and be set to go.

Comment

cool thanks sir
      JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

Working...
      X