Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game level and a few redo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game level and a few redo's

well I have some taunts redone and my game level. Adam I also need to ask you plenty of questions, like if my sylibus is the correct silibus to go by, and also about study abroad stuff that needs to be taken care of. And my grade thus far (somewhat anxious on this one). Also is your email down atm?
    Attached Files

No my email isn't down...not that I know of anyway. Did you get a bounced email or something?

Yes, you syllabi is the right one to go by. I'm around all Thursdays. If you come in after around 10:30 or so, I'm usually done with the lectures/critiques in 3D IV and can talk if you need to.

Compressions of compressions (like zipping an ACE file) usually are a bad idea. Some of these zipped files are unreadable.

Comment

yea it replied to me with a return. heres updated files
      Attached Files

Comment

What message did it give you?

Comment

heres the message, Ill try a different account to see if thats the issue

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Thomas Thompson: Game level
          Sent: 3/23/2006 12:35 PM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

watkins @ cgauiw.com on 3/23/2006 12:36 PM
          There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator.

Comment

Working...
          X