Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dvd menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dvd menus

well... ive reworked alot... im pretty sick of looking at it all spring break... could use a fresh eye...
    Last edited by industrial_baby; July 31, 2007, 21:18.
    The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

the font on the special features has a drop shadow and the main menu does not... it that supposed to be like that? ... :D
    enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

maybe you can show how would it look highlighted when you are selecting one of choices ... i hope i explained myself well ..
      enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Originally posted by molina
        the font on the special features has a drop shadow and the main menu does not... it that supposed to be like that? ... :D
        i put a shadow everywhere... lemme double check to see if i forgot an area... lol

Comment

Originally posted by molina
          maybe you can show how would it look highlighted when you are selecting one of choices ... i hope i explained myself well ..
          yeah i know what you mean... thats a good idea. thanks

Comment

Knock the drop shadows back quite a bit. The value of the shadow against the light value of the background is making it seem too close to the original text on the menu.

The noise on the chapter selection screen is too busy and will make standard TVs 'bounce' too much.
            ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

I don't know how many DVD's you've authored... but getting so many effects into a menu isn't an easy task, and there are still a great deal of things that both Encore and DVD Studio Pro cannot do. I don't know if you're going to end up coding and authoring these or if they are just for looks... but keep that in mind. It would be helpful I think if we could see a selected state of one of the buttons...

Comment

Good points Jeremy. These aren't going to be authored at all, just designed.

Some students have included selected states, some haven't.
                ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

By the way I forgot to mention that I do like the designs though. :)

Comment

me too ... i love the background and the idea of leaving that white frame on the scenes

Comment

Working...
                    X