Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Return to Lame Duck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to Lame Duck

Hi guys, project for Independent study,

Still working on teh tweaks but its a short animation I'm redoing from 3d1 with added special effects, cause well I lost all the sources when we were working on C4D ages ago anyways heres the remake of the old guy (for those of you who remember me workin on this project,

character redesigned fully, Advanced texture shader,Maya Hair, Maya Cloth, some dynamic 3 point lighting.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Nice stylization of the elderly. Would you post a wireframe screenshot?

Comment

isnt the arm to long from shoulder to elbow?
      i love the face
      enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

It is but i think that is what Will is goin for. in other words it is his style, which looks pretty sweet. :D

Comment

o oki
          ;D
          enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Lookin good Will. Could you post a close-up of his face, specifically his eyebrows, just wanna check 'em out.
            JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

Its sooo your dad.
              At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

He looks kinda like that Geri guy...

Comment

They have the same hair placment but thats about it but most old dudes hair is the same.
                  At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

his hair is all that resembles genri, which I find funny how the hair makes the human character more than the features do. nice work wilbur

Comment

what was the story again? I know the old guy plays with the rubber ducky, but that's about all I remember.

I think the old guys cranium is looking a bit short. maybe its the angle combined with the big ears, which are nice BTW, but I would say give him more space for a brain.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

oh boy not another Geri episode....:ouch: I've had my share of that. besides, he's still a WIP.

thanks for the comments yall, regardless. yes Lame duck is a story about a lonely old man that I did back in 3d1. I'll post somemore renders later. I'm still testing some stuff out.
                        -Tyler Durdan

Comment

I dunno man, this guys supposed to be asian, and asians have a depressed skull that is a little more flater and more squezzed then us anglo saxon's

Comment

who said he was asian....?

Comment

yeah, uhm, thomos, he's anglo saxson... not everything I do revovles around asianist
                              -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Working...
                              X