Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

type project . roger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• type project . roger

i need comments wether or not to put the window and door pattern in the subway... help please...

and of course if there are comments about something else let me know

enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Nice work Roger. Even though this is a 90% type project and both solutions work nicely, I tend to like the doors and windows. Watch the type kerning.
      "No cape darling"

Comment

I don't think the windows and doors are necessary. Your idea is clear without them. They kind of start to look like a zipper to me. Nice project!

Comment

Prof Fagan: thanks ill work on the kerning...

rtanford:i guess i need to do a test print to see if the windows and doors can be identified....thanks

Comment

That's alot of doors... lol. I agree with the zipper comment, but I kinda do like the texture on it... Maybe if you could find a happy medium...

Comment

im gonna print both .. this one .. and the one without doors ..

does this work better ?

Comment

looks cool, is this supposed to be a comment you are making or have made. Should the "is" be "was"?
                JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

its "is" ... it's given like that :D

Comment

oh ok cool
                    JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

Working...
                    X