Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

final robot render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final robot render

This is what I have so far. It might need more work, but you can be the judge of that.

This is really good. I like the textures and the model itself. It'll be cool to see this guy in motion. I like the way the light reflects off of the robot, it makes it look real.
    Pi Studios

Comment

Looking nice man, real nice. I have a question though, what is the robots function? (like a miner, a combat robot, service, ect.) just asking man =) (btw how did you make thast brushed steel Texture)

Comment

Well its a good old combat robot training to fight a behemoth (future animation this semester). Being that time is not on my side this semester, I had to do something fast for the texture so I just used Bhodinut danel with some roughness and the material I used under the bhodinut presests was called random samples. Lower the scale as well as the height of the samples and you got the brushed steel look. Plus it wasnt just the texture either, is was an image map I used on a sky plane to reflect off the metal. I would of done an hdri render, but I didnt. So basically I used some lights, a sky plane with an image map (of the uffizi gallery) and some random samples under the roughness presets of Bhodinut Danel.

Comment

Working...
        X