Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (Trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (Trailer)

From the team that brought you Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy comes Will Ferrell in...

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

:lol::up:
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

did he say " walker the texas ranger" ? ... that reminds me of foundations prof clayton (kick)... oohh god . .the old times...

i think is going to be a great movie ...
    hopefully i'll watch Date Movie this weekend... i think is gonna be awesome too
    enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

That looks funny!
      Last edited by SublimeOne; February 13, 2006, 01:09.
      JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

"I'm burnin! Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish god! Help me Tom Cruise!"
        It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
        -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Originally posted by molina
          did he say " walker the texas ranger" ?
          It was "Walker" and "Texas Ranger" the names of his kids

He sounds like his George W. Bush character from SNL, that's the only thing turning me off from this hilarious movie.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

I am seeing this movie in an hour... I can't wait!

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

boy they had like A LOT of product placements geared towards the life styles of Nascar fans and Redneck people. Its a giant stereotype about Rednecks.

I have to say my favorite scene is the whole hospital scene. hehe.

Its pretty good but I have to say I liked Anchorman better. Molly Shannon was a blast as well haha.
              It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
              -Tyler Durdan

Comment

I liked this one over Anchorman... but I do agree with you that the best part of the film was the hospital scene, especially the knife in the leg.

"Was that Elvis Costello and Mos Def sitting at the table?" rotflmao

Loved the outtakes.

Comment

Freakin hilarious!!! I liked this better then Anchorman too... It was definetely Mos Def, but I oculdnt tell who the other guy was cuz I was stuck on wondering why Mos Def was there... Definetely heavy product placement, like when he... i dont wantto give anything away, go see it!!!

Comment

"Let's go get ourselves kicked out of an Applebees." :lol:

Comment

Michael Clarke Duncan was great in the movie. Him singing Donna Summer's Last Dance was the thing that made me crack up the most.

"Don't you put that evil on me! Don't you put that evil on me!"

Comment

Working...
                      X