Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Alias's Sketchbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Alias's Sketchbook

Is it a good program, I tried to install it but it just gave me an error. please do post

LOL....I'm sure that's a legal version right?

The reason why I'm asking (and laughing) is that Sketchbook is made for Tablet pcs. It's designed to allow you tools much like traditional pen and paper only on your computer screen. But, you must have a tablet pc or something like a Wacom Cintiq (which is essentially Wacom's version of a monitor that you can draw on) to utilize sketchbook.

BTW, Mike and I played with some Cintiq's at SIGGRAPH this year - some had sketchbook installed - and it was truly awesome. Pressure sensitive, nice drag, just great stuff.

Comment

BTW; if you're interested in the Cintiq here's a link:

Wacom's Cintiq Monitors

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Watkins
        BTW; if you're interested in the Cintiq here's a link:

Wacom's Cintiq Monitors
        ... Adam knows what I'm talking about... (I still have my eye on that 15" one!)

‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

mind ye its the trial version for crying out loud, you think Id waist my time/bandwidth downloading something I cant freakin use. come on. But I saw a demo of this at sig graph, seemed really cool. Just aint got the scratch for a cintiq though *dreams*
          Thanks for the posts

Comment

Working...
          X