Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

External Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External Drive

ok i have a problem with my external drive that i just picked up a few weeks back.

the problem is that when i transfer work from home to school and copy files from my external drive to the school drives it works fine......but if i work from school and try to save the file to my external drive to take home i get an Error.......

does anyone know why this happens. ?????

Error

??????
    Attached Files

Comment

Error

................?????
      Attached Files

Comment

?

Did you ever get this problem worked out?

Comment

No I have yet to figure it out....last night I took all my files and transferred them to my hard drive at home so that today I can go to school and re-format my drive there.......so I am here at my work and I thought I would try to see if the problem would occur here, so I did a test. I hooked up my external to my computer here at the office and coped some files back and forth from each drive and surprisingly I had no problem. So I am not sure what to do at this point, and I am contemplating if I should reformat my drive at school......

Comment

Working...
          X