Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CGA Student Show all month in Semmes Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGA Student Show all month in Semmes Gallery

Attached Files
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Mr.Clayton, could you post the back of that card, I forgot what time the reception was please.
    JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

Originally posted by SublimeOne
      Mr.Clayton, could you post the back of that card, I forgot what time the reception was please.
      The opening is from 5:00-7:00 PM on Friday, February 3, 2006.

Invite everyone that you know!
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

I 'll be out of town... oh wells. I checked it out though, some awesome work in there!

Comment

how long is it going to be up?

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Until February 24. It will be up that morning and then some time after that it will start to be down. (and you will be part of that wonderful process along with Mark and Misty - oh joy)
            "No cape darling"

Comment

Yeah, we have a high school visiting that day, so we'll need to wait 'til the afternoon prolly before tearing down.

Luckily we'll have quite a few students there helping us with the high schoolers, so they might come in after the free lunch for a bit o'help.

Comment

Working...
              X