Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Office Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Space

HAHAHAHAHAHa... great movie ... it reminds me my workplace sometimes ... watch this ..
    enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

The traffic scene reminds me of me... driving across the town multiple times everyday... lol

Comment

great movie!
      JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

avoiding the boss in the morning scene reminds me of me ... lol
        enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

For those of you who aren't aware of this little tidbit, Mike Judge (creator of Beavis and Butthead and King of the Hill) is the writer/creator of this film.
          ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

By the way roger, that link you told me about in photography - isn't him.

Comment

i know .. i check that after class .. either way its cool right ..

Comment

I love it when they're break dancing, that's great
                JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Comment

I said NO SALT! NO SALT!
                    At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

Hahahahaha
                      JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

hehehehahaha!!! i love that movie!!!

The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

yeah, I saw it last night FINALLY! It's pretty darn hilarious, especially since the main guy kinda looks like my brother and the apartment he's in resembled the apartment he had in college.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Working...
                          X