Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Typography logo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typography logo...

crit please :D ...

specs ----->http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/attachment...3&d=1137680700
    Attached Files
    enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Is the right crescent circle supposed to be the same as the left one? Try making the phillips head and regular screwdriver slits look more three dimensional...looks cool so far, I hope that my opinion is worthy.
    JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

a construction company logo ..

our first typography project ... it wont be mounted as a print out ... im gonna trace it in markers... ill make sure those two lines are the exactly the same ... :D
      enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

right on, looks cool
        JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

Check the position of the straight line (flat head screwdriver).
          "No cape darling"

Comment

do you mean like parallel to the "x" ?
            Attached Files

Comment

Moals, que te pareces, pero en 3:.Dimenzional
              Attached Files
              JCF3D

Spiderwoodstudios

Comment

ohh .. ya entendi ... gracias ..

Comment

Watch the angles and spaces. Get things centered in correct perspective.
                  Attached Files
                  "No cape darling"

Comment

What if you took the phillips head and rotated the little + thing around?

Right now, the screw looks as if it's pointing up (the head is pointing down) and for some reason it just looks strange... Have you tried it facing the other way?

Comment

Hmm... I did a quick chop and it didn't look right either... so I don't know what I'm talking about other than something is bothering me.... lol. sorry wish I could be of more help. i love the idea though.

Comment

thanks man ...all comments are appreciated ..

Comment

Working...
                        X