Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DSVC Student Show (3/30-4/1; Dallas, TX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSVC Student Show (3/30-4/1; Dallas, TX)

Dallas Society of Visual Communicators (DSVC) Student Show
    InterContinental Dallas (Hotel), Dallas, TX
    Thursday, March 30 to Saturday, April 1, 2006

$100 for Students.
    Unlimited entries into the competition included in the cost.

Description:

What could be better than 3 days packed full of nationally renowned speakers, a job fair, a portfolio review, roundtable discussions with working professionals, parties, prizes and studio tours? Only the price! Attend the 2nd Annual Student Conference and get an unlimited number of show entries for only $150! Here’s a small taste of what you get for your money: (and yes, it’s ok to copy and paste this list in an e-mail to your parents to help convince them that you really do NEED the money this time.)
    Enter your best work to go head-to-head with students from across the country:

Your talent and hard work could land you prestige, the admiration of your peers, and the jealousy of other schools. Not to mention over $20,000 worth of creative awards scholarships. The deadline is approaching fast. Don’t miss out on the best thing to happen to communication arts students since spray mount.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Added Notes

Registration Closes on March 10th

Reservations at the hotel are discounted to $99 a night for attendees

American Airlines is doing round trip for about $120

All those going enjoy

Comment

Added Notes

I sent an Email to the DVSC Show Chair regarding the taking of photographs at the conference.

She replied enthusiastically that we can take pictures of all aspects of the conference.

I made my reservations today for the Hotel at $99 a night plus tax they gave me a total per night $111.87.

Comment

Jsut an Added Note

As of Now it is my fiance and I, if anybody wants to share the ride, I would be willing to rent and split a car. Let me know here or email pat.nolan@mediablank.com

Comment

Working...
        X