Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creative Summit XXI (3/24-3/25; San Marcos, TX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative Summit XXI (3/24-3/25; San Marcos, TX)

Creative Summit XXI
    Alkek Library Theater, Texas State University - San Marcos, TX
    Friday, March 24 to Saturday, March 25, 2006

$65 for Students.
    Entries into the competition are included in the cost.

Description:

The Creative Summit was founded by Chris Hill to further the knowledge and spirit of creativity for his students while teaching at Southwest Texas State University (now Texas State University - San Marcos). Now in its 21st year, the Creative Summit has grown into a highly respected regional student competition and conference that is attended by students and professionals from all over the country. This annual event is coordinated by Chris' studio, HILL, with the support of the faculty and students from the Department of Communication Design at Texas State University - San Marcos. The Creative Summit is a non-profit organization. All proceeds go towards scholarship monies awarded for outstanding student work.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

I will be attending this conference... anyone else?

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Me and Misty will be... we think
      At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

yeah we will be attending, right Lauren?

Comment

elise and i will be attending. see you there!

Comment

Me and Misty will be... we think
            So, Lauren are you going to creative summit. If you are can I ride with you?

Comment

I am sure it will be fine, but I need to ask misty I think she was gona drive.
              At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

I am 99% sure I am going

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

I am sure it will be fine, but I need to ask misty I think she was gona drive.
                  Ok, thanks!

Comment

Portfolios

Is anyone submiting their portfolios?

Comment

I am able to attend the summit now. But where do I pay? I was not able to find it on the website, do I need to pay at the conference??

Comment

On the website in the Registration section, there's the option to register online, by fax, mail or even on the phone.

Comment

It looks like pre-registration has closed... guess you have to wait 'til you go.

Comment

The participants...

[ATTACH]7399[/ATTACH]

Comment

Woo Hoo it was awsome!!! I wish that eveyone would of stayed for the entire Summit. Me and Misty and Susana missed you guys!!! We need to represent!!

Comment

Working...
                              X