Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AIGA - Design in the Fast Lane (2/3-2/4; Austin, TX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIGA - Design in the Fast Lane (2/3-2/4; Austin, TX)

AIGA - Design in the Fast Lane
    St. Edwards University, Austin, TX
    Friday, February 3, 2006 - Saturday, February 4, 2006

$25 for AIGA Student Members.
    $35 for Students.

Description:

Strap yourselves in… We’re going for a ride!

Ladies and Gentlemen, students and educators, it’s time to rev up your creative engines. The fourth annual Design in the Fast Lane Conference is coming offering you a great opportunity to learn more about design through supercharged presentations and plenty of time left over for student and educator participation.

Join us for a lap around the inside track for valuable, real world insight into the business of advertising, design, and new media by real-life creative drivers, featuring Dana Arnett of VSA Partners in the driver’s seat.

Fire up for the School Portfolio Exhibition & Competition

Be sure to enter the school portfolio competition. All entries will be displayed for viewing during the conference.

Design in the Fast Lane, hosted by AIGA Austin, Dallas, and Houston, is a regional design education conference with a focus on student participation.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Is any one going to this conference b/c I would like to go but I don't want to go alone...

Comment

Satrday Night....Sunday mornin....so tired...

I attended th AIGa conference today(saturday). Whoa!! there was some awesome stuff. It was fun also the had chips and refreshments....yeha byt i any of the udergraduates such as myself havent gone the they should. Fagan was right checkin out our comp now willl certainlly prepare us even more for graduation. Thanks guys couldnt done it with out you. Well my feet are tired, my head's sick, and I need some sleep. BUT AIGA was awesome THANKS GUYS!!!
      "Have no fear of perfection -- you'll never reach it" -Salvador Dali

Comment

Working...
      X