Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Antonio News Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Antonio News Station

Graphics Designer
    Date Posted
    12/09/05

Name
    News 4 WOAI
    San Amtonio
    Texas

Description: QUALIFICATIONS: The right person must have experience using desktop design programs (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects), writing in HTML, and be well versed in both PC and Mac computer platforms. He/she must be able perform consistently well under deadline pressure and must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Accurate spelling skills are mandatory. Must be able to work weekdays 3:30am – 12:30pm.

JOB DESCRIPTION: Production of broadcast and print graphics, plus producing/editing of online content, advertising, and graphics.

SALARY:
    Negotiable

CLOSING DATE:
    When filled

Greg Derkowski, Dir. of Creative Services
    WOAI-TV
    P.O. Box 2641
    San Antonio, Texas 78299-2641
    gregderkowski@woai.com

Ad Number: 8121
    "No cape darling"

"Accurate spelling skills are mandatory," so I guess they wouldn't take you if you spell it San Amtonio :)

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

L O L !
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

HA. good catch.
        I guess that is why they need to hire just such a person.
        "No cape darling"

Comment

Working...
        X