Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The WILD" & "OPEN SEASON"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The WILD" & "OPEN SEASON"

Finally the First Trailer release of the most anticipated knock off of Madagascar. The Wild
    The official website for all things Disney: theme parks, resorts, movies, tv programs, characters, games, videos, music, shopping, and more!

Open Season, Finally a chance for Ashton Kutcher to get shot in an open range, that he deserves, http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p...eason/trailer/

---- added Oh yeah heres an Equally boring flick with nice visuals.
    Happy Feet
    In the FUE application, the first procedure is to take the hair follicles one by one from the hairy part and add them to the hairless area. - en

Oh boy.. just what we need.. more Robin Williams.Snore.

They Wild's Story is almost exactly the same, but the characterscertainly do look it. The gags look funnier then when I saw the trailer for Madagascar, theres none of this "ooo we're hip cause we over saturate our plot with timeless themes, and subliminal adult jokes". I liked Madagascar but to a certain point, outstandign style, outstanding animation. crappy plot, I hate david schwimme, and really the most entertaining part of the movie were all the other characters accept the main ones, imho Ali G as King Julian of the Leemurs was darn funny!

Anyways take a look at the trailer, i found it funnier then the rest of CG movie trailers released so far. Who knows maybe this might flop, oh well. If yah ask me cause all the characters have a realistic style, it looks like Chronicles of Naria2:Aslan Went Through The WardRobe.

Now Open Season has a nice style but that story looks like a direct rip of Madagascar. Only replace curious animals in zoo going out into wild, with curious Bear in Garage going out into Wild. Next to that these Voice acting combos the director comes up with sucks.... Martin Laurence and Ashton Kutcher?... does anyone feel uncomfortable hearing them together. Personally I think it would work out better if they chose Martin to be with Will smith, cause they already make such a great team the chemistry we can recognize from like Bad Boys, same kind of strong signature chemistry we see in tandoms like Chris Farley and David Spade in Tommy Boy. You know the rebel goof and humble wit character tandom.
    Last edited by Will; January 11, 2006, 01:14. Reason: compilation of boring movies to come.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Oh great Robin William's in Lord of the Penguins.

I'll pass.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Seems like Finding Nemo and Madagascar put together. :)

Comment

The Wild looks like it might be good, I'm really liking the Koala, maybe just because he's voiced by Eddie Izzard.

I don't quite see why Open Season would be that bad, yeah it's about an animal who gets stuck in the wild and trying to get back home. Similar story, but not total rip-off

and I'll have to see more about Happy Feet's story to decide, but I think it's funny so far

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

The Wild's style isn't fancy, but at least the chameleons, alligators, and wildebeests look nice.

In Open Season, I really like the bear's style. Scary squirrels.

From what I have seen, Happy Feet seems funny. I wonder what the plot is though...

Comment

Working...
          X