Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silent Hill (April 2006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill (April 2006)

Trailer: Click this link

Website: Click this link (The trailer is a Flash Vid in a pop-up window)

Never played the game and now I know why. Others are saying that it takes place after the first two games.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Brings back memories of playing the original Silent Hill. Ah, I loved running through the fog and pulverizing those mutant zombie children with an iron pipe. :)
    "If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

Comment

HOLY CRAP THAT LOOKS AWESOME! NOw this I reeeeeally anticipate, screw Resident Evil and all those other horror game adapts, Silent Hill was a great game made by horror geniuses..
      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

that was awesome...you mean a videogame movie that actually looks like it's going to stay true to the game itself??

i have more hope for it now than i ever did.

even though the game story itself was a bit goofy and didn't make much sense to me, the game (i only liked pt. 1) was awesome. the first and probably only game to ever scare me.

AND they ended it with the song from the first game, that italian acoustic thingy...YES!

my only gripe from the trailer, is why the heck do they have to make the girl look like the girl from the ring, can't they cut her hair or something?
        Pi Studios

Comment

no one wants to see a person with accessive facial acne, hopper, how else are they going to hide it?:p
          -Tyler Durdan

Comment

OMG ITS THE KILLER NURSES, WOW THEY INCLUDED THEM IN THERE!!!!!! THis move is totally going to kick butt!

-Tyler Durdan

Comment

yes, didn't you spot them in the trailer. isn't pyramid head supposed to be in it too? well, as long as they included the school, i'm happy.
              Pi Studios

Comment

I suppose, if that's what it takes

Comment

yes, didn't you spot them in the trailer. isn't pyramid head supposed to be in it too? well, as long as they included the school, i'm happy.

apparently it is!
                  "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
                  "Car Alarm"
                  Retaliation

Comment

the storyline looks almost exactly the same as the original when I played it.

Comment

tonight ... yea !
                      enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

i liked it...from a gamers perspective it was good, i mean, the bad acting and dialogue were exactly what i'd expect from an in-game cinema. it had the same look and feel of the game, especially at the beginning when she first gets to SH. it wasn't scary though, but it probably is at the top of my videogame-movies list.
                        Pi Studios

Comment

holy lame movie batman

Comment

saw it and I couldnt agree more.
                            -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Working...
                            X