Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duck Camping 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck Camping 101

well i decided to render a few scenes out of a animation i did and put it in a comic like form . Trying to get into the ART of lightwave book thats comming out soon... so here is my first stab at it

Edit:
    here is another try at it.. with more panels

anycrits would be welcome, like weather or not the story is clear thanks
    Last edited by xastey; December 27, 2005, 14:39.

I know I am not in the 3-d track but its seems to me like the ducks body is kinda streched out and flat. If that was your intention then never mind... Its just makes him look a bit odd.

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

nice concept, cant wait to see the animation, although the character design looks very similar to Hewey Dewy and Looie from ducktales, almost too similar.
      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Pretty neat... you modeled these in Lightwave?

Comment

Originally posted by Will
          nice concept, cant wait to see the animation, although the character design looks very similar to Hewey Dewy and Looie from ducktales, almost too similar.
          DING DING DING you hit the jackpot... yeah its one of them never figureout which one it was...

and yes Keiphus modeled them in lw a few yrs ago for my HS Guided Research project...just though i should give it a try and submit it to something :)

Comment

Originally posted by xastey
            DING DING DING you hit the jackpot... yeah its one of them never figureout which one it was...
            The short answer is that Huey wears red, Dewey blue, and Louie green, but that this has not always been the case. ;)
            ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
            X