Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ant Bully (2006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ant Bully (2006)

3D animated film of the beloved children's book of the same name:

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

Looks good.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

GO DNA STUDIOS!!!
    If I can work there next to Keith Lango for the rest of my life, I wouldnt want anything more after that.

-------

I noticed this the first time this preview came out for the PSP on IGN late October; the Bully looks strikingly similar to my character design for Thomas's APP project... which I created with in the first two weeks of class for Thomas... great gonna have a tough time getting respect for my work if I'm gonna send this to a festival.
    Last edited by Will; November 19, 2006, 15:12.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Comment

"Let's do another 3d animated flick about Ants!!!"

I don't know/care if the story came first. It's a bad idea to rehash the bug world again! They even use similar style of animation...

Don't worry about it Will. A) don't think this one will be known to a lot of people and B) there's only a passing similarity.

Comment

i'm looking forward to this one.

oh, and you're hardcore if you remember this: http://www.shatteredmotion.com/hoppe...y_qwebhigh.mov
        Pi Studios

Comment

Working...
        X